Venture into a secret warehouse, once an old storage bunker for valuable goods, to see Australian Dance Party‘s newest full-length work: From the vault.
Prompted by the safe-like nature of this unique building, the piece unlocks a timely reflection on our values; what is truly important, what we choose to keep safe, and what we spend time and money to preserve.
Concept and direction: Alison Plevey (in collaboration with the creative team)
Performers: Alana Stenning, Eliza Sanders, Olivia Fyfe, Ryan Stone and Stephen Gow
Sound Design: Alex Voorhoeve and Andy McMillan.
Costume Design: Imogen Keen
Lighting Design: Mark Dyson
Dramaturgy: Karla Conway
Proudly supported by artsACT Arts Activities Fund, Molonglo, QL2 Dance Inc (Canberra, Australia), Canberra Symphony Orchestra, Maxim Chartered Accountants, Dionysus, Screencraft Media, allinsure, and Lorna Sim.
- The performances on the 20th and 21st begin at 7:30 p.m.; on the 22nd, at 6:00 p.m.
- Cash bar opens 30 minutes prior to and following each performance.
- Please email email@example.com for accessibility requirements.
- Saturday night includes post-show Q & A discussion.
- We encourage you to #MoveToZero and use environmentally friendly transport or ride-share.
- Please wear covered shoes and warm clothes.
Sun Sep 22
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Secret warehouse location